Step-by-step process of setting up a working feed for: [www.yourStreetURL.com]
- Log into your "www.yourStreetURL.com/login", using Email & Password Go to the "Admin" sidebar menu, then Settings:
- Scroll down to "Account Administration" sidebar menu > Applications (confirm account password if requested)
- In the "Applications" window, you'll see a number of previously created API keys.
(or it will be blank if this is a brand-new account)
- Scroll to the bottom and find "Create new application".
- Copy this unique API Key and head to:
Property Hive Plugin > Import Properties > Step 1. Create a New Import > Import Type (Automatic)
- In the Import Properties “Step 2. Enter Details”, select "Street API" from the Import Format dropdown menu.
- Once selected, please insert the API key you copied from your Street Applications window.
Make sure they are no empty spaces in the textbox or parts of the key missing.
Enter an "Application Name" which will represent your API key and select only Property Feed API, then press Create.
NOTE: This will generate your API key/token for the import feed.
Please, make a note of the new API token. You will not be able to retrieve the token once you leave the page.
In the API Base URL, copy and paste: [yourStreetURL.com](with no “/” on the end),
or leave as default API Base URL: "https://street.co.uk", if Street hasn’t provided you with one.
"Only import updated properties" should remain unticked, as this is your first import and this will ensure that all the properties in the feed are included during the import.