I’m seeing cURL related errors in the log
This is quite a broad topic as many things could be causing the issue. The key things to check in this scenario are:
- cURL is enabled on the server and that PHP is able to make cURL requests
- The URL’s entered when setting up the portal are correct. Confirm there are no typos, whitespace etc
- You don’t have a firewall on the server blocking the requests
- You don't have a security plugin in WordPress blocking the requests. A quick way to test if this is the case is to disable the plugin temporarily.
It’s also possible that Rightmove haven’t updated things their end to allow requests. If you check with them they’ll be able to tell you if the request is being received or not. If it’s not, it’s an error with the server or details entered.
Rightmove are unable to obtain photos
If properties are being sent successfully but they aren't able to get the photos or other media there is normally one of two causes:
1) You have a security plugin installed.
We've seen security plugins in the past have a feature which for some reason blacklists Rightmove's IP. A quick way to see if this is the cause is to deactivate any security plugins and try sending a property again. If it works successfully reactivate the security plugin and turn off any settings/features that relate to blacklisting.
2) Invalid SSL certificate or TLS version
From Rightmove's documentation:
If using HTTPS when sending media, please ensure that your certificate provider is in Oracle's JRE/JDK verified list. Please also ensure that your server supports TLS v1.0, 1.1 or 1.2 (1.2 is recommended), otherwise we will not be able to download the images.
Your certificate provider and/or hosting company will able to tell you if your certificate/server matches these requirements.